AHG purchases pharma transportation company


Deals provide Andlauer Healthcare Group full Skeleton Canada ownership and 49 percent stake in US branch

Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. (AHG), a supply chain and logistics provider, has entered into definitive agreements to acquire 100% of Skelton Canada Inc. and 49% of Skelton USA Inc., for a total of approximately $91.59 million (C$114.7 million). The agreement also includes an option for AHG to acquire the remaining 51% of Skelton USA. The Skelton Companies, which are specialized in the transportation of refrigerated healthcare products, will continue to operate independently.

The deals are expected to close on or around March 1.

Since its inception in 1962, Skelton Canada has grown to be a transportation partner to the Canadian pharma and biologics industry, with nationwide reach and a fleet of about 100 vehicles and 120 trailers offering temperature control, security systems and real-time shipment monitoring. The company also offers cross-border services into 32 US states from its Toronto and Montreal terminals.

Skelton USA was unveiled in 2017. Its fleet of about 70 tractors and 90 trailers currently serves customers in California, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Related Videos
© 2024 MJH Life Sciences

All rights reserved.